Our Lady of Sorrows Church Bognor Regis

Located near the seafront of Bognor Regis, Our Lady of Sorrows Church was originally founded in 1881 when the Servite Friars came to Bognor. The church is now in the hands of the Arundel and Brighton Diocese.

Location

Our Lady of Sorrows Church Bognor Regis
Clarence Road
PO21 1LP Bognor Regis ,
Attraction Category: 
Churches & Chapels

Back to top