St Wilfrid's Church

St Wilfrid’s Church was dedicated in 1910 and built to meet the growing needs in the west of the town as the population of Bognor grew in what was the easternmost tithing of the ancient parish of Pagham.

What was actually built was only the first phase of a far more ambitious building by the architect George Fellowes Prynne which should have extended another three bays and had an imposing bell tower and baptistery if it had ever been completed. It was originally a daughter church to St. John the Baptist Church in London Road, Bognor and became the Parish Church on 25th of May 1971, when St. John's Church was closed.

Address
Ellasdale Road, Bognor Regis PO21 2SG
Telephone
Social media links
Map

50.782781807574, -0.68480014801

Address:
Ellasdale Road, Bognor Regis PO21 2SG
Vist: Website